On Tuesday, 8 December 2020, the 16 competitors who qualified for the 'FIA Gran Turismo Championships' 2020 Series Nations Cup World Finals were decided.
The World Finals will be fought by the top ranking drivers from the Nations Cup Regional Finals, plus the Nations Cup winner from the 'World Tour 2020 - Sydney' live event.
The following is the list of each individual Region's World Finalists.
2020 Nations Cup World Finals Competitors
Europe/Middle East/Africa Region
- Spain / Coque López (Williams_Coque14)
- Spain / Jose Serrano (PR1_JOSETE)
- France / Baptiste Beauvois (PRiMA_TsuTsu)
- Italy / Valerio Gallo (Williams_BRacer)
- Hungary / Ádám Tápai (TRL_ADAM18)
- Hungary / Patrik Blazsán (Williams_Fuvaros)
- Netherlands / Rick Kevelham (HRG_RK23)
- Italy / Giorgio Mangano (Williams_Gio)
- Brazil / Adriano Carrazza (KoA_Didico15)
- Chile / Angel Inostroza (YASHEAT_Loyrot)
- Canada / Andrew Brooks (PX7-Deafsun)
- Brazil / Lucas Bonelli (TGT_BONELLI)
- Japan / Takuma Miyazono (Kerokkuma_ej20) / 'World Tour 2020 - Sydney' Winner
- Japan/ Ryota Kokubun (Akagi_1942mi)
- Japan / Tomoaki Yamanaka (yamado_racing38)
- Australia / Cody Nikola Latkovski (Nik_Makozi)
For more information about the competitors, please see the special ‘Competitors’ page. For information regarding the World Finals tournament structure and overview, please see the 'FIA Gran Turismo Championship Overview' or the “World Finals' special pages.