An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
1. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
・ Beginner League “F-150 Raptor Survival”
・ Amateur League “J-Sports Meeting”
・ Professional League “La Festa Cavallino”
・ Endurance League “Gr.3 Endurance Series”
2. New Cars
- The following 10 cars have been added:
・Toyota Supra RZ '97 (N300)
・Toyota 2000GT '67 (N200)
・Toyota FT-1 (Gr.X)
・Jaguar Xj13 '66 (Gr.X)
・McLaren F1 '94 (N600)
・Ferrari 512BB '76 (N400)
・Ferrari 330 P4 '67 (Gr.X)
・Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 (N600)
・Ford Ford GT '06 (N600)
・Dodge Viper GTS '02 (N500)
- The following 2 tracks and 8 layouts have been added:
・Autodromo Nazionale Monza
・Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane
・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Centre
・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Centre II
・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East
・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East II
・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West
・Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West II
- “Monza” has been added to the featured area.
5. Brand Central
- A museum section has been added to Daihatsu.
6. Car Settings
- The handling for some of the cars when selecting Dirt or Drift on the settings sheet has been improved.
- Controls have been improved;
- It is now possible to search for past content with the [Search] feature.
8. Lobby & Online Race
- Stability has been improved.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect ranking order was displayed in the online race results screen;
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!