An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
1. New Cars
- The following 9 cars have been added:
・Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65
・BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11
・Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06
・Honda NSX Type R '92
・Mazda RX500 '70
・Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2-seater (Z32) '89
・Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60
・Porsche 911 GT3 (996) '01
・Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '08
- The "Fuji International Speedway" track has been added in 2 different layouts:
・Fuji International Speedway F
・Fuji International Speedway GT
3. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to the "GT League":
・Beginner League: "The Passion of Dr. Wankel"
・Amateur League: "Real Circuit Tours"
・Professional League: "Group 1 Cup"
・"Stars & Stripes" Rounds 4 and 5
・"J-Sport Meeting" Rounds 4 and 5
・"Mercedes AMG Grand Prix Rounds" 4 and 5
・"Gr. 3 Endurance Series" Round 4
- "Red Bull Ring" has been added to the "Circuit Experience".
- “Fuji International Speedway” has been added to the special featured section.
5. Brand Central
- "Plymouth" has been added to the America region lineup;
- The Racing Kart 125 Shifter has been added to the "Gran Turismo" lineup in the Asia-Pacific region. (The car can be purchased with in-game Credits after completing the Racing Etiquette. It can also be purchased through the PlayStation™Store without completing the Racing Etiquette.)
- Compatibility for the Fanatec® CSL Elite (for PS4) rev lights has been added;
- The frequency and strength of the force feedback vibration when the steering is turned too far have been adjusted.
7. Physics Simulation Model
- The Tyre Wear value has been adjusted;
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- The handling when steering and the regulation system for the hybrid system on the Mercedes-Benz F1 W08 EQ Power+ '17 (and its colour variations) have been improved;
- The TCS controls have been adjusted. (U-turns are now easier to do in rear wheel drive cars with TCS set to 2 or higher);
- The amount of grip lost when driving off the track in relation to the debris accumulated on tyres has been adjusted.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!