An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
- Fixed an issue wherein repeatedly deleting your email address from [Options] > [Email Address] would cause the game to crash;
- Fixed an issue wherein participating in a Drift Trial with a car featuring an exterior livery created with a custom colour chip (a colour chip created in the Livery Editor) would result in the game crashing after the result screen;
- Fixed an issue wherein excessive force feedback was applied when understeering using the THRUSTMASTER® T500RS steering controller;
- Fixed an issue wherein the THRUSTMASTER® TH8A 'H pattern shifter' was not properly recognised when connected to a compatible steering wheel controller.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- The controller steering sensitivity of the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller has been increased in order to improve handling during oversteering and drifting;
- The adjustment range for a steering wheel controller's force feedback has been broadened: it is now possible to decrease maximum torque on steering wheels with strong motor torque.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!