An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
1. New Cars
- The following 13 cars have been added:
・Aston Martin DB11 '16 (N600)
・BMW M3 Sports Evolution '89 (N200)
・Ford GT40 Mark I '66 (N400)
・Eckert’s Rod and Custom MACH FORTY (N800)
・Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Jr. (Gr.X)
・Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Standard (Gr.X)
・Honda Raybrig NSX Concept GT '16 (GT500) (Gr.2)
・Lexus RC F GT3 (EMIL FREY RACING) '17 (Gr.3)
・Lexus AU TOM'S RC F '16 (GT500) (Gr.2)
・Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90 (N200)
・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・SPEC (R33) '97 (N300)
・Nissan GT-R Nismo '17 (N600)
・Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R '16 (GT500) (Gr.2)
- The “Tsukuba Circuit” has been added.
3. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
・Beginner League “Nissan GT-R Cup”
・Amateur League “Red Bull X Jr. Series”
・Professional League “All Japan GT Car Championships”
・”FR Challenge” Round 4 and 5
・”Mazda Roadster Cup+” Round 4 and 5
・”Midship Challenge” Round 4 and 5
・”Gr.3 Endurance Series” Round 2
- “Sakura” has been added to the special featured section.
5. Brand Central
- Museums have been added to Mini and Renault Sport.
6. Sport Mode
- If a car pushes another car into a wall, the penalty applied to the player of the car that caused the incident will now be more severe;
- In a collision between two cars, the car behind will no longer receive a more severe penalty;
- A Time Penalty will no longer be applied to cars spinning out of control;
- No penalties for collisions will be applied while a Time Penalty is counting down. (*In a future update, we plan to make cars under such condition semi-transparent);
- Cars over a lap behind will now be ghosted depending on the distance from the player's car.
- A “Ghost Lapped Cars” option has been added to the [Penalty Settings] screen.
8. Car Settings
- Fixed an issue wherein opening the Settings screen of a car with a great 'Distance Driven' value would display an incorrect number under the 'Maximum Power' stat. (*This was only a display issue and had no performance effect.)
9. VR Tour Mode
- The [VR Time Trial] mode has been added;
- You can now receive rewards from the VR Drive and VR Time Trial modes.
- Fanatec® CSL Elite Racing Wheel (for PS4) support has been added;
- Some functions of the Fanatec® CSL Elite Racing Wheel, including the Rev Light / LED display, are not currently supported (these will become available in a future update). Furthermore, depending on the type of steering wheel in use, some buttons may be assigned differently on the PS4, or may not function at all (the directional key push button is not supported on the PS4, for example). For more details, please check the product's manual and official website;
- Thrustmaster TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod compatibility has been increased. (*The side brake input is now supported.)
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!