An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
- ABS controls have been adjusted to improve handling when braking while turning;
- Traction Control management has been adjusted to improve handling when accelerating while turning;
- The BoP (Balance of Performance) of the following cars have been adjusted:
・Mercedes AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport) '16 [Power ratio: 94% > 95%]
・Audi R8 LMS (Audi Sport Team WRT) '15 [Power ratio: 90% > 91%]
・Lamborghini Huracan GT3 '15 [Power ratio: 94% > 95%]
・Hyundai Genesis Gr.3 [Power ratio: 112% > 111%]
・Nissan GT-R Gr.4 [Power ratio: 97% > 95%] [Weight Reduction Ratio: 110% > 111%]
・Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4 [Power ratio: 100% > 97%]
・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.4 [Power ratio: 97% > 98%]
- [BGM Playlist] has been added to [Options] > [Sound Settings]. When set to [Transmission Mode], the BGM played during broadcasting will automatically change to a suited track (Race BGM will be turned off). This can be used to upload recorded videos on video-sharing service platforms;
- The steering wheel controller's force feedback has been adjusted to strengthen the rise of torque near neutral position and suppress vibration on kerbstones.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- The handling when using the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller has been improved;
- The number items displayed in the Mileage Exchange for Wheels and Special Colours has been increased to a maximum of 16 items;
- When purchasing a wheel in the Mileage Exchange, a list of applicable vehicles will now be displayed;
- The buttons assigned to the 'Update List' and 'Room Details' actions in the Room Selection screen of the Lobby have been swapped around;
- An 'Online Server Status' and 'Maintenance and Error Information' areas will now be displayed on the Top Screen;
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!