An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
- The following new car has been added:
・Toyota GR Yaris 1st Edition RZ"High performance" '20
- The following new logos have been added to the Decals section of My Library and are available by selecting a car from the relevant manufacturer in the Livery Editor:
・Nissan: Nissan 04, 05
・Mazda: Mazda 05~07
・Toyota Gazoo Racing：Toyota Gazoo Racing 01~10
- The following logos have been removed from the Decals section of My Library and from the Favourite page, if they were added:
・Mazda: Mazda 01, Mazda 100 years 01, Mazda 100 years 02
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue with the 'Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo' and 'Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16' cars wherein the rear wheels did not appear to turn when steering.
- Fixed an issue wherein attempting to access the 'Sport' mode after playing in Lobby could result in a network error [NE-21097097].
- Support for the Logitech G923 Racing Wheel & Pedals have been added. Accordingly, the device name in the key assignment options has been changed to ‘Logitech G29/G923’.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your support and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!