An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
- The following new car has been added.
・Toyota GR Supra RZ '20
2. Physics Simulation Model
- The tyre wear rate for Gr.4 FF cars (Front-engine/Front-wheel-drive) has been adjusted.
- The handling for all Gr.2, Gr.3, Gr.4 cars has been adjusted.
- Fuel consumption rate for all Gr.2, Gr.3, and Gr4 cars has been adjusted. As a result, the difference in fuel efficiency among these vehicle classes has been reduced.
3. Sport Mode & Lobby
- 'Fuel Consumption' and 'Tyre Wear' have been added to Qualifying races. As a result, the tyre wear and fuel consumption setting applied will be different for Qualifying and the Final races.
- To coincide with the implementation of tyre wear and fuel consumption in the Qualifying, tyre wear and fuel consumption can now be enabled during free practice and in the pit stop during a warm-up.
- The strength of the drag reduction applied when the slipstream setting is on 'Real' has been reduced.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue wherein the ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) setting would not be applied as intended during a pit stop in 'Sport' mode and Lobby.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your support and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!