Spec II Update Information #1
As of Friday, March 28, the free update of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue to Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Spec II has been started.
The major contents of this update are as follows.
- 34 Additional Cars have been added, for a total of 71 cars.
- High Speed Ring (normal/reverse) has been added, for a total of 6 tracks, 12 layouts.
- Drift Trial
- 2 Player Battle
- Performance Points
- Quick Tune
- Real Time Adjustment (RA) feature (Compatible with Driving Force GT)
- All event content have been updated.
- Number of events per class raised from 8 to a total of 10 each.
- Improvements have been made to the user interface
- "AI Leve"l added
- "No. of Laps" added
- "Driving line" added
- "Active Brakes" deleted
- "Active Steering" moved from Option (Can be adjusted in 3 levels, effective for wireless control pad as well).
- Added No. of laps setting for "Arcade / 2 P" (Infinite/2-00)
- Added "Units" (Distance, Power, Torque)
- Added "Demo" (Auto demo start interval, demo duration, demo content settings)
- Added real time adjustment feature related items in "Change Button Assignments"
- Added "Temperature" display settings under "Network"
- Added "Delete Course Records"(offline) under "Utilities"
- Added Free Run (practice run mode) in race events
- Changed so that the host is not always in the 1st place grid position in online race events
- Garage selection added to Event and Online
- 4 stages including Kyoto added to the My Page background
- Measures taken against taking shortcuts in various tracks
- Improved penalty judgment
- Upper limit of credits raised to Cr.20,000,000
- Compatibility with the Driving Force GT steering wheel planned for release by Logicool®
- Improved controllability using the wireless controller pad
- Updated Manual
- Tyre selection in Arcade fixed to S2
- Key assignments will be reset by the update.
- Ranking will be reset by the update.
- 1,540 MB or more HDD space is required for the update
* To update, you will need a PlayStation®3 connected to the internet with a broadband connection, and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (Either the Blu-ray disc version or downloaded version).