Update Notice (2.09)
A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 5.
The main contents of the update are as follows:
- The [Tyre/Fuel Depletion] settings under [Event Settings] of the Open Lobby can now be adjusted to four levels: "None", "Normal", "Fast", and "Very Fast".
- The 3D display view has been improved.
- The tyre depletion rate has been now balanced as it varied too greatly in certain circumstances depending on the vehicle.
- The Drift Trials scoring method has been changed to prevent cheating.
- The maximum RPM of the Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11 has been changed to 10300rpm. The engine sound has also been improved.
[Correction of Known Issues]
- Fixed an issue where opponent cars were hitting the pit entrance wall when pitting in at the Twin Ring Motegi Road Course East.
- Fixed an issue where fuel was not being consumed when entering an endurance race with a Prius, or when [Tyre/Fuel Depletion] was enabled in the Open Lobby. Affected cars: Toyota Prius G '02, Toyota Prius G '09, Toyota Prius G Touring Selection '03, Toyota Prius Touring Car.
- Fixed an issue where the online control characteristics differed from the offline ones.
[To Check Your Current Version]
To check the version of your software, press the "Manual" button at the bottom of the main menu screen. The version number will be located on the upper left of the index page in this manual.
If the number starts with "Ver. 2.09", you are playing the latest version of the game.
If not, please press the PS button and quit the game. The game will be updated automatically when you restart it with your PS3™ system connected to the internet.