Latest Information Regarding Gran Turismo 5 for Gamescom 2010 (2/6)
2. GT LIFE and its "Charms"
An Assortment of Charms to Decorate Your Car Life
We’ve already explained in "GT LIFE" that you can enjoy Gran Turismo 5 in both the A spec and B spec modes.
Whether you are a driver or a race team director, there’s a whole lot here to help you though GT LIFE. Here is just a small part of what you can expect:
Collecting and Storing Your Cars
- The foundation for a great car life is of course this garage. It has been designed so that you can easily organize and view the over 1000 cars included in the game.
The garage will also be used in various modes other than "GT LIFE" as a common tool throughout the various modes of the game.
Purchasing Cars and Parts
- Car Dealer
- You can buy new cars with the rewards you collect from races. You can also use this place just to enjoy viewing the ultra detailed cars.
- Used Car Dealer
- Used cars are priced more reasonably than brand new cars. The lineup will change depending on when you visit, so keep coming back to discover rare finds.
- GT Auto (Tuning Shop)
- Tires, suspension kits, body, chassis, exhaust system, and engine parts. You can tune your car with a wide variety of components.
Learning to Drive / Practicing
- By clearing the many mini-events, you can learn everything from basic driving skills to advanced racing techniques for the expert.
- You can drive free runs on the track alone for practice. Great for learning difficult tracks and setting up your car.
Produced under license of Ferrari Spa. FERRARI, the PRANCING HORSE device, all associated logos and distinctive designs are trademarks of Ferrari Spa. The body designs of the Ferrari cars are protected as Ferrari property under design, trademark and trade dress regulations.